Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What's in a Name?

At this point, if you know this site, it is probably because you knew it before -- when I was blogging for myself, writing reviews of my weekly pull or ranting/raving about some nerdy subject just to pass the time and revel in my own escapism. No Cure For Comics was the right name at the right time for that thing.

But this is a new thing. I intend for it to be a good thing...and maybe even a big thing. And common sense (not just my own) suggests this new thing should have a new name.

My hope is that the entire comic book community will answer my call to action in some way, and now I'm opening the door for that community to contribute at the ground level by helping name the movement. Vote in the sidebar survey (poll will be open through November), comment on this post, or e-mail me directly.

The final choice will be mine, but the greater responsibility is ours, so you will be heard.

Let's give it a name and start doing some good!

No comments: