Tuesday, July 16, 2013

BLANK SLATER, THE BOY WITH THE DRY-ERASE FACE e-book available now!

We did it! After a successful Kickstarter campaign, it is official -- I've self-published my first picture book, "Blank Slater, The Boy With The Dry-Erase Face," and I'd love for you all to take a look and help spread the word wide.

You may recall an earlier post about the then-in-progress book during Autism Awareness Month (just a short scroll or click away, if you don't). I think it turned out to be a great book, and not just because I wrote it. I am proud of this work and hopeful that it will take root with early readers, parents, and educators who give it a chance.

Read a gushing review here.

Read my first interview about the book here.

A limited edition print version will be published later this year by GP's Honey Tomes, but you can buy the book now for the Amazon Kindle here.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to consider my book. Feedback more than welcome if you go the extra step to actually buy it!


No comments: